ALIVE LEISURE, KING’S LYNN
Alive Leisure Charitable Trust shape the delivery and promotion of leisure and cultural services in West Norfolk. Alive Leisure operate four leisure centres in West Norfolk in addition to the Corn Exchange theatre in Kings Lynn.
An exciting and challenging new role has arisen for a Company Secretary. As Company Secretary you will:
- Ensure the organisation complies with standard financial and legal practice and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Support the Chair and Board enabling them to fulfil their statutory and fiduciary duties, through providing up-to-date governance advice and administrative support.
- Hold a strategic position at the heart of governance operations within the organisation and act as a point of communication between the board of directors and stakeholders; reporting in a timely and accurate manner on company procedures and developments.
- Deal with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Under the direction of the Chief Executive coordinate the effective and efficient overall administrative requirements of the Trust.
- Support the Senior Management Team (SMT).
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum pro-rata
Hours : 24 hours per week
For further information please download the job description and application form. Send your completed application to:
Lynne Playford, HR & Administration Officer
Alive leisure Trust, Lynnsport, Greenpark Avenue, King’s Lynn PE30 2NB
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Interviews : week commencing 29th January 2018
CV only applications for this post will not be considered
- Company Secretary JD-PS051217.pdf
- Criminal Record Policy.pdf
- CS Applicant informationform Dec 2017.pdf
- CS Application form Dec2017.docx
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.docx